Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CCK11 Wines to compliment Whines

Yahoo someone actually read my blog :) A big thanks to you!

It took my a bit to get my blog identified, I didn't follow instructions....I forgot to include the CCK11 somewhere in the title.
I actually went back to the Stephens video to see where I went wrong. Unfortunately when I tried to re-submit I ran into home computer issues and had to wave the SOS flag to Stephen who was a tremendous help and voila! here I am....
I plan to be more diligent in my attempt to keep up with checking out and commenting on blogs, but I am finding that there are so many and so little time...my wine recommendation to compliment that whine is a crisp and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand (I'll leave the winery choice to you)... All of a sudden I felt good about -18 weather with additional wind chill....

I truly am finding myself struggling a bit, part because my Techo skills are pretty limited and the other part is I've found myself  replaying the taped sessions because many times I get lost in the lingo and it doesn't help that I try to follow the comments at the same time...yes somedays I can't walk and chew gum at the same time...I reflect on readings and sessions for some time, then I find myself rephrasing much of the context so that I can relate to it and understand.

Although I'd love to participate in all the Elluminate sessions my work computer does not allow downloads and I've even tried the radio stream with no luck...has anyone had succes with it? Or is it one of those downloads....I've as a result had to resort to the taped sessions, drat barriers...

I will later this week include my wine blog feed with the hope that we can connect via a new interest...not sure if it'll be a group or a network...time will tell...

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment