Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Tool for Old Dog

Never in my wildest dreams did I envision myself communicating with a computer and blogging!
Over the last 3 weeks I've been digesting the new concepts and they intrigue me. Modern technology has so changed the face of education...I remember going to a 1 room schoolhouse that catered to grades 1-10! I remember blackboards and when the overhead projectors came to be .. WOW! Recently I 've experienced an Educational Seminars from Australia via SKYPE..Double  WOW

So far the Elluminate sessions have been non existant for me since my work computer doesn't allow me to access the site - the downloads are disabled from our corporate computers so I have to catch up a wee bit.

I can clearly see the benefits associated with networking but have a wee bit of reservation, In my present experience its planting the seed that networking is a great way to connect information and experiences...I'm working on testing this out by starting a small network in our company revolving around new wines we've tasted and recommendations! I'm sending a blog site to a group of 30 and will gauge its success...will keep you updated

1 comment:

  1. The wine tasting blog sounds like a great idea. Do you want to keep it just for real-world friends or can the rest of us follow it as well?

    ReplyDelete